Showing all 12 results
|Dayco® engineered to conform to high mileage, worn or misaligned drives without a sacrifice in quiet, long-lasting performance. Constructed with Aramid-reinforced EPDM compounds, it delivers more than OE required quality… it delivers the solution to troublesome drive problems.
Features & Benefits:
Wagner QS brake pads are designed and tested to restore like-new performance. These pads are developed with a 100% post-cure process to ensure even friction performance throughout the life of the pad and are engineered to reduce noise-causing vibration.
• RESTORES LIKE-NEW BRAKING PERFORMANCE — OE fit and form design delivers consistent, even braking throughout the life of the brake pad
• REDUCED VIBRATION — Application-specific design reduces noise-causing vibration
• EVEN PERFORMANCE — Engineered for consistent braking throughout the life of the pad
• APPLICATION-SPECIFIC MATERIALS – Formulated to meet the unique needs of each vehicle application
• HARDWARE INCLUDED – Premium stainless-steel hardware and OE-style lubricant included in most applications
• COMPREHENSIVE COVERAGE — Brake pads available for all vehicle types
• ZERO COPPER FORMULATION — Features Wagner OE25 zero-copper friction formulation