|KYB Excel-G shocks feature a nitrogen gas-charged twin-tube design and are designed to restore your vehicle’s original capabilities. Excel-G is made on the same KYB OE assembly lines, uses the same OE quality components and is calibrated to compensate for worn suspensions to restore original, designed performance.
- A seamless working cylinder vs. welded seams provides the best sealing surface throughout the entire piston stroke
- Precision multi-stage hydraulic valves that reduces fluid travel to minimize aeration and are calibrated the way OE intended the vehicle to perform
- Triple chrome-plated piston rod and multi-lip oil seals that reduce wear
- Solid, seamless mounting eye rings and bolt bushings that can’t separate and become noisy
- Chemically bonded insulator mounting bushings that won’t slip out
- A Teflon coated or phenolic piston band that reduces friction and provides a positive cylinder seal
- Specially formulated hydraulic fluid with multi-range viscosity for any weather climate